Welcome to the June edition of the Ontario Presents newsletter. Earlier this month, Ontario Presents held our Annual Spring Retreat at the Deerhurst Resort in sunny Huntsville. We shared a quick recap of the retreat on our website here. As the sun brightens the sky, we’re here to brighten your month with new professional development opportunities, updates, network events, grant deadlines, and webinar recordings from our sector.
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org—we love to hear from our community.
The Ontario Presents Team
This month’s updates include:
- Ontario Presents 2023 Annual General Meeting — June 29, 2023 at 1:30 p.m. ET
- Call for Artist Applications: OP’s Fall Virtual Networking Series 2023
- CPN Small Venue Pitches 2023
- National Indigenous History Month 2023
- Pride Season 2023
- Register for Cedar Tea Break with JP Longboat and Alex Glass — June 9th at 11:00 a.m. ET
- Indigenous Artist Spotlight: Samantha Sutherland
- Resources and recorded webinars
- Industry news and events
- Upcoming conferences and grant deadlines
- and much more!