The ArtsEngage team is currently working with a cohort of presenters and artists from across Ontario who are learning together as they embark on community-engaged projects. This ArtsEngage Learning Community is holding frequent meetings to share knowledge and discuss relevant topics, and we want to share that knowledge beyond the cohort!
We are pleased to be able to offer two different ways to engage with this Learning Community:
- We will be sharing blog posts highlighting the key learnings and resources from our cohort meetings. These posts will be available in the ArtsEngage Resource Centre. We will list the relevant posts below as they become available - so bookmark this page!
- Special “Spotlight Sessions,” featuring dynamic conversations and expert speakers, will be open to all! These sessions will also be listed below, and will be added to our News & Events page as they become available.
- Putting Value in Evaluation
- The Many Faces of Participation
- “Which pig do you see?” - Thinking About Communication
- Oct 30th, 2020: Lifelong Arts: Community-Engaged Art Through the Lens of Age
- Nov 27th, 2020: What If?: Imagining New Ways of Working in the Performing Arts (recording, notes, and resources)
- Jan 27th, 2021: Putting Creativity to Work on Impossible Challenges (details and registration)
Our thanks to the Department of Canadian Heritage for their support of the ArtsEngage Learning Community!