Welcome to the January edition of the Ontario Presents newsletter and our first newsletter of 2023. We’re here to start off the year strong with new professional development opportunities, research initiatives, updates, network events, grant deadlines, and webinar recordings from our sector.
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org—we love to hear from our community.
The Ontario Presents Team
This month’s updates include:
- Indigenous Artist Spotlight: Caitlin Goulet
- Register for the ArtsEngage: Spotlight Session with Ruth Burns, Executive Director at Ontario Culture Days - January 20th, 2023 at 2:00 p.m.
- View the recording for the Spotlight Session with Pam Patel, Artistic Director at MT Space
- Register for Cedar Tea Break with Jayson Duggan and Grandmother Kate Brant - January 27th, 2023 at 11:00 a.m
- Complete the EDIAD Survey—Establishing a Baseline
- Job Opportunities
- Resources and recorded webinars
- Industry news and events
- Upcoming conferences and grant deadlines
- and much more!